[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 2 x86_64 on AMD Athlon 64 and PlanetCCRMA

Aapo Ville Antrea Romu aapo.romu@exitium.com
Fri Nov 12 14:59:01 2004

I managed to download and install all the required components for
Audacity 1.2.2 which was my primary goal. It seems to work fine except
there is some problem with wxGTK-2.4.2 that complained something on
first start of Audacity. However I'm trying to solve the issues.

If needed I could be able to compile Planet CCRMA modules for x86_64
(AMD64). Please inform me if You are interested.

Best Regards:
	Aapo Romu