[PlanetCCRMA] updated: lilypond

Tue Nov 9 17:39:01 2004

Hi all. I've been busy, but the kind of busy that does not lead to
released packages[*] :-)

So, here is one, finally:

* lilypond updated to version 2.4.1-1 (not available on rh7.3)

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

[*] I have many packages "in the pipeline" and being worked on, but I'm
hitting all kinds of small problems and I can't seem to finish anything!
And of course I keep adding more stuff to the pipeline that what I'm
taking of it :-)

BTW, I have not forgotten Ardour, I'm waiting for beta22 which is
supposed to happen son, beta20/21 were not recommended for packaging by
Paul (Davis) - I had beta21 ready when I got that email...