[PlanetCCRMA] 2.6.7-1.437.1.11.rhfc2.ccrma crashes

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Sat Nov 6 15:52:01 2004

By stopping qjackctl you stop jack, which in turn kills the outputs
for pd. I would expect bad things to happen doing this. If you ever
need to kill jack you should exit pd first and the stop jack. I know
it shouldn't crash your entire WM but thats the way thinsg happen some
times.

m.