[PlanetCCRMA] 2.6.7-1.437.1.11.rhfc2.ccrma crashes

Jakub Niewiarowski jniewiar@st.swps.edu.pl
Fri Nov 5 12:14:00 2004

Cool, we can try that way, but mayby, since I've been using laptop that
has many problem with xruns, and you've said that your kernel config is
quiet stable, the best way would be saved  version of config of yours
kernel source. What do you think?
Qba

Uz.ytkownik Mark Knecht napisa?: