[PlanetCCRMA] Re: jack_fst - Library requirements

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 5 17:25:01 2004

I wish you luck. I got the hack from a couple of guys on the Wine list
who helped me work through the problem. It was so simple I hardly
think it could really cause a problem.

I'd take the file and simply comment out the few lines in the hack and
try again. If the file compiles then there is something very strange
going on. If not then maybe your copy of that file is a bit messed up.

Good luck!

- Mark