[PlanetCCRMA] compiling from source with gcc/g++ on Fedora Core 1

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Wed May 26 07:32:01 2004

Hi Paul:

  Perhaps you need to install the GCC devel package ? I suggest using
the Synaptic GUI for apt-get, it can give you a good visual map of what
you do and don't have installed on your system, and it makes it very
easy to update individual packages. See the PlanetC pages for more info
on apt-get and Synaptic.

HTH,

dp