[PlanetCCRMA] Fedore Core 2 (status of)

Sat May 15 19:11:01 2004

> >Anyway, just a "heads up" for those anxious to stop making music and
> >start dealing with the latest and greatest (bugs?)!
> >
> >Back to compiling mode.......
> >
> Great news Fernando. Any chance of making these packages available in an
> experimental branch before the actual release?
> (or are they already?)

No, sorry, they are not in the public web server, they live in my build
machine. I don't think I would like to make them public (after all this
is a test release and the final release will be available shortly).

But you have already installed test3, right? Maybe I could make the test
builds accessible to the ip address you have...

-- Fernando