[PlanetCCRMA] Trying to build module using Planet Kernel

Mon May 10 11:48:01 2004

> >You need the kernel-source package:
> >$ apt-get update
> >$ apt-get install kernel-source
> >
> >You will be presented the available kernel-sources. Then you choose
> >the one matching your running kernel and install it:
> >$ apt-get install kernel-source<your_version>
> >
> >After that you make the symlink /usr/src/linux point to the actual
> >sources, something like /usr/src/linux<your_version>.
> >
> >--
> >gerrit
> >
> Thanks Gerrit,
> Yes I did this previously and still got the same complaints that only
> the headers were found in :
> /usr/src/linux-2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma .
> Any other thoughts why the source isn't found?

Maybe the driver is looking for the configuration information for the
kernel (and deciding the the source is not there when it does not find
it). You could try this, copy the configuration file for the kernel you
are booting in into /usr/src/linux-2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma/.config, all
config files can be found in:
  /usr/src/linux-2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma/configs/

-- Fernando