[PlanetCCRMA] mirroring on freesoftware.ircam.fr not complete

Patrice Tisserand Patrice.Tisserand@ircam.fr
Tue Jun 22 11:11:01 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 10:54, Patrice Tisserand wrote:
> Hi all, sorry for crossposting
>
> since hard disk on freesoftware.ircam.fr are full, the mirroring of
> apt.agnula.org, download.agnula.org and planetccrma is perhaps not complete.
> So, please use another mirror before reporting any problem related to lacking
> dependency.

Hi all,

we have fixed our problem on Ircam mirror for PlanetCCRMA.

We have removed all rpms for RedHat 7.2, so if you still use RedHat 7.2,
please use another mirror.

Our mirror have been freshly updated this afternoon with Fedora rpm for
x86_64.

And since we worked on our server, we have setup an audio stream for the
FSMSI 2004 [0]
You can get the audio stream from [1], it will started tomorrow at
9:45am (Paris timezone)

Bye,
Patrice.

[0] http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/fsmsi2004