[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCarma and BruteFir

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 07:45:02 2004

Hi Michele,

--- Michele Spinolo <michele.spinolo@tin.it> wrote:
> Hi to everyone,
>
> I am an italian guy who found the incredible
> opportunity given by PlanetCCarma@Home.
> I'm going to install last release of
> PlanetCCarma@Home (on RedHat 9) on my audio
> workstation, which is based on a AthlonXP 3200+,
> 256mb Ram, and 3 Terratec EWS88D soundcards.

Assuming the three EWS88D cards are being used
together and at the same time, is one of them the
wordclock source for the other two?

I don't know anything about these cards. Without a
common wordclock, there will be pops and changing from
Suse to Planet CCRMA won't help.

I'm sure someone more familiar with what you're trying
to do will be more helpful. Meanwhile, you can search
the list archives for wordclock and multiple cards.
The topic is discussed frequently.

ron