[PlanetCCRMA] re install snag

brad stafford brad@archone.tamu.edu
Tue Jun 8 18:20:03 2004

Roxio and Nero - sounds like using Windows. If you are then it also
sounds like you're burning a "data" CD with an ISO image.

I'd suggest you choose the option "Burn from an image".

The data option will put the ISO image on the CD and the "Burn from an
image" option will extract the data from the ISO image and burn the
files internal to the ISO image to the CD.

Hope this helps.

Brad.