[PlanetCCRMA] Nvidia graphics drivers and Planet kernel How-to?

rodney rodney@atr.co.jp
Thu Jul 29 19:41:01 2004

Hi all,
I know there's been some discussion about this before, but I couldn't find
something that spells out how I might do it.

>From my reading, it seems that you can't do the plain vanilla nvidia install
because we are using the planet's patched kernel so you have to build it up
from source. Is that right?

I am still intimidated by building apps from source, so I need a very
step-by-step explanation. Is this written somewhere that I can read?

Cheers and thanks,
			Rod.

Rodney Berry
ATR Media Information Science Laboratories
Kyoto Japan
rodney@atr.jp
http://www.mis.atr.co.jp/~rodney
Ph:   +81-774-95-1449