[PlanetCCRMA] Jamin and swh-plugin situation (new version)

Fri Jul 30 12:31:01 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 09:28, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 01:17, Steve Harris wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 09:15:01PM -0500, Tom Burdick wrote:
> > > I've noticed that jamin doens't like the newest set of swh plugins,
> > > anddoesn't require them at all! But it refuses to run without them, this
> > > should be a requirement correct? Anywho, atleast I figured out the
> > > issue, if anyone was interested :-)
> >
> > Oh, woops, yeah. We really need to relase JAMin ++version.
>
> Yes, please? Please?
> [or just a patch maybe?]

Steve pointed me to the latest beta (beta10) of 0.9.0. That has been
built and is now at home in the Planet CCRMA site...

> We can't possibly have all the Planet be Jamin deprived :-)
> You know, bad mixes flating around the net and all that...

So, sorry, you no longer can blame Planet CCRMA for badly mastered mixes
because Jamin was not available!

Enjoy [*]!
-- Fernando

[*] and yet again, many thanks to the hundreds of developers whithout
which Planet CCRMA would not exist! Thanks Steve!