[PlanetCCRMA] a few questions, please.

Mon Jan 12 10:55:03 2004

> >1. Is there any plans to get PDP and PiDip for PD in a neat package? otherwise
> >has anyone had any experience getting it going.
>
> I got both PDP and PiDiP running on top of PlanetCCRMA.
> The best that I can say is: it's a major hassel. You'll be better off
> adressing the PD list. Since the installation is so tricky, there is
> alot of information, especially concerning getting the libraries
> together.  Good luck.

Would you be willing to document (somehow) what you needed to do to get
them running? Pointers to web pages? Extra dependencies you needed? I
have not tried them yet, and it would be of great help when I get the
time to include them in Planet CCRMA "Officially" :-) - there have been
a couple of requests for them.

-- Fernando