[PlanetCCRMA] slowing down?

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 06:47:01 2004

thanks for that pointer. i was looking for kernel parameters, which
brought me thousands of pages on how to build your kernel  :)

bootparameters is the magic word. for reference, i found this page:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/BootPrompt-HOWTO.html

which touches the pci=noacpi and noapic options.

ALEX