[PlanetCCRMA] updates: muse, added: pd-chaos, pd-creb, pd-cxc

Crispin cc26@ohm.york.ac.uk
Sun Jan 11 05:02:01 2004

> Hi all... it may not seem like that but I've been very busy :-)
> Some updates and additions:
>
> * updated muse to version 0.6.3

Hello

I've recently been having problems with an (older) version of muse on
RH9 - the one on the 2003/10/14 iso image - it segfaults instead of
saving, which makes music production tricky.  Probably an upgrade will
fix this...

But I still can't find instructions on how to upgrade a single package
like this, resolving all the conflicts (fluidsynth and muse seem to
demand different versions of ladcca).  I don't have a 'net connection at
home so have to carry packages around on cd.  "rpm -ihv" doesn't let me
have both muse and ladcca; I haven't figured out how to use apt to
install an rpm.

Can anyone help please?

thanks

--