[PlanetCCRMA] updates: muse, added: pd-chaos, pd-creb, pd-cxc

Olaf Giesbrecht Olaf_Giesbrecht@Yahoo.de
Sun Jan 11 07:15:01 2004

i have the same problem with muse (it segfaults instead of saving)!
it does not happen every time. it depends on the file i want to save:
with some files saving works, with some not. and most interesting: it
can happen, that a file i was able to save, is unsaveable if i try it
again one hour later...
the problem started on friday afternoon (i think i did no update on
friday, only some audio-recording and midi-editing in muse and checking
my mails) and i updated muse on saturday and the problem is still
there...

greetings olaf

http://www.audio4linux.de - musikmachen mit offenen quellen !