[PlanetCCRMA] New kernels & alsa drivers

Sampo Savolainen v2@iki.fi
Wed Sep 24 10:49:00 2003

I don't have that kind of space on my system hard drive, and I don't
have to be _that_ safe.

What happens if I download the rpms of the current versions I have
installed, and then install them if something goes wrong? Does rpm whine
about installing older packages? Will it break the apt system?

  Sampo