[PlanetCCRMA] jackd

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 05:34:01 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 02:59, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 10:48:20PM -0700, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > Something weird happens with jack and mozilla and _some_ web pages. They
> > don't load while jackd is running (through jackstart with -R). Very
> > weird, mozilla stops and does nothing. Stop jack and the page finishes
>
> That is wierd, next time it happens can you mail out the URL, I dont think
> I've seen that happen.
>
> - Steve

I know it sounds weird, but this sounds like my Jack/MIDI problems where
MIDI input goes a while and then completely stops working until I stop
Jack. Then I hear a rash of MIDI notes that were played earlier but
stored up and apparently blocked.

This only happens on my HDSP 9652 and not on my MidiSport.

Could Fernando's problem only be possibly on his specific audio
card/driver combination?

- Mark