[PlanetCCRMA] laptop

Ryan G. ryanpg@yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 15:17:01 2003

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice about the linux/audio laptop.  I think I'm going
to go the somewhat cheap route (around $800) and get either the dell
8000 or 8100.  Both seem to be well supported (though yes they do have
nvidia chips).

I'll be making a purchase in the next few days so if anyone has any
final thoughts or suggestions I'd like to hear `em ASAP.  One thing I
kinda worry about is early USB and firewire interface bugginess since
I'll be using my USB emi 2|6 audio interface.

Anyway thanks again all who took time to help me out!

-ry

=====
--r--