[PlanetCCRMA] Fighting with Cinelerra

Mon Sep 1 19:08:01 2003

> I appreciate your efforts.  I tried the version 1.1.6 from the planet
> and it still gives me problems (the same as before).  I would really
> like to fix this cinelerra thing on my RH 9/Audigy/Duron system.  How
> could I help ?  I think I would need to build an executable with debug
> info and then look at the code while it is running to see where it goes
> wrong.

It would be great if you could help to find the problem, but I don't
know where you could begin. I guess rebuilding "-g" would be a start and
using the debugger. But Cinelerra is a huge program so it would probably
not be so easy. Perhaps you could try contacting the mailing lists in
the links I pointed out in the previous message to see how to go about
debugging this (or maybe somebody else has had this problem and it is
already solved!)

-- Fernando