[PlanetCCRMA] Fighting with Cinelerra

Luc Tanguay lucus@sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 1 18:58:00 2003

Fernando,

I appreciate your efforts.  I tried the version 1.1.6 from the planet
and it still gives me problems (the same as before).  I would really
like to fix this cinelerra thing on my RH 9/Audigy/Duron system.  How
could I help ?  I think I would need to build an executable with debug
info and then look at the code while it is running to see where it goes
wrong.

Luc