[PlanetCCRMA] Cannot install lilypond on Red Hat 7.3

Wed Nov 26 10:20:03 2003

> I cannot install the lilypond package from PlanetCCRMA on a clean
> up-to-date Red Hat 7.3. It requires libgcc_s.so.1, which is included
> in one of the gcc3 packages from Red Hat 7.2, and libstdc++.so.4,
> which I have been unable to find. I can't even rebuild the lilypond
> RPM as the SRPM sets CC=gcc3 which is not installed (by the way, the
> SRPM should require gcc3 for building rather than failing during the
> configure step).

Sorry about the problem. For a long time I could not get lilypond to
build on 7.3, then finally for 2.0.0 it did compile, but only under
gcc3.1, _but_ I forgot to include the gcc3 packages in the official
repository (they were in a different area of the site). So that's why
they are missing...

Could you try again? I just moved the compiler to the planetccrma
respository, it should satisfy all the missing dependencies.

Thanks for the feedback!!
-- Fernando