[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get upgrade after having problems with glibc

Wed Nov 26 11:51:01 2003

> i used to have problems after i updated glibc. with the help of this
> mailing-list, i solved the problem by downgrading it again...
>
> now there are a lot of new updates for my system and i want to do that
> with apt-get upgrade. now my question:
>
> is the glibc-problem fixed now, so that i can upgrade without problems
> now?

I have not tested again so I don't know. I have not yet incorporated the
last glibc update into the Planet CCRMA repository.

> or if not:
> is there a way to exclude some packages if you do an apt-get upgrade ?

You can add the packages you want to ignore to the "Ignore" line in
/etc/apt/apt.conf.

-- Fernando