[PlanetCCRMA] App icons

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 26 07:33:01 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:27:03 +0000, Steve Harris wrote / a écrit:

> Just remmebered that I created some icons for planet apps that were
> missing them for a demo, I've put them here:
> http://plugin.org.uk/~swh/icons/

good idea.
By the way, does anyone knows if there are apps icons still missing? A repository with a html page showing them (plus different sizes) can be a nice idea, too. Errrh I don't want to promise anything, because sometimes I feel lazy/too much busy. But the idea pleases me.

GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html
Change your Linux PC in a Rythm Station with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html