[PlanetCCRMA] Self built RH9 install CD's

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 12:51:02 2003

g'day,

http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/downloadcdroms.html

here are md5sums of all cdrom images, also the apt-enabled ones. is
this what you need? i'm not sure if you can use these sums for your
'home-brew' apt enabled RH9 cd, unless Fernando created his images
exactly the same way as you?!   :)))

cau,
ALEX

 --- Peter Lawler <planetccrma@six-by-nine.com.au> wrote: > Hi!