[PlanetCCRMA] RH 9.0 libtcl.so.0 and libtk.so.0 Dependencies

Chris Graham chrisgr@shaw.ca
Sun Nov 2 18:02:01 2003

I'm trying to install Planet CCRMA on a Red Hat 9 system (freshly downloaded
from RH and then installed ) and everything through to installing the
realtime kernel went fine.

Now when I try to install applications I keep getting unresolved
dependencies for libtcl.so.0 and libtk.so.0.  I know these are already
installed with RH 9.0 but the package manager does know know it.

How do I update the APT database so that it knows these are installed, or
how do I get it to ignore the dependencies?