[PlanetCCRMA] Fwd: The New Csound LGPL License - At Last Free...

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu@yahoo.it
Sat May 10 07:43:02 2003

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.

 [02.25.03]
John ffitch posts "his" TODO list during Canonical Csound Freeze

Code Freeze Projects to Futerize Canonical Csound:
[*] File formats - Need to make analysis formats more robust
[*] Byte order in src - Use config stuff to simplify the code
[*] OSC opcodes - These are currently not working
[*] New Parser - (details in developers archive)
[*] Return values - Use return values rather than globals
[*] Globals - Reduce the number of globals
[*] Memory use - Make it easier to stop memory leaks,
[*] Destructors - Make use of the destructor functions
[*] Bug fixes- There are still some outstanding bugs
[*] Argtype decode - Revise material in entry for expansion
[*] Remove Winsound - Remove all code remnants of Winsound
[*] Multiple Outs - Change to produce multiple output files
[*] Soundfiles - Decide which library to use.
[*] API - Get this clarified and integrated
[*] Automation bus - Add asynchronous variables
[*] Autoconf - Finish incorporation of autoconf code
[*] SoundLib - Portaudio now incorporated
... and much more!