[PlanetCCRMA] planet ccrma for RedHat 9

jfm3 jfm3@ouroboros-complex.org
Thu May 8 13:55:03 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 16:25, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> ... I should probably tweak the kernel so that it offers the 4.3.0
> drm interface (I don't know what is involved, maybe it is very simple).
> Another day, another kernel :-) 2.4.21-rc1 is out anyway, time to
> update. I tried building it yesterday but there are a couple of
> unresolved symbols, I have to find patches for that.

Hey, if you're going to go making a new kernel package anyway, can you
do me a favor and include the ipsec module from freeswan? It's mighty
useful for getting on the Rutgers wireless network, and although it has
nothing to do with audio or multimedia, it is an rpm that has to be
rebuilt with each new kernel. If you can, great, if not, I'll just hack
it in there myself...

Now back to hacking on hdsp+pcmcia. Spooky card recognition things.
Anyone here tried this?

--
(jfm3  2838 BCBA 93BA 3058 ED95  A42C 37DB 66D1 B43C 9FD0)