[PlanetCCRMA] stream

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 25 16:35:02 2003

On the bash shell and using  the asoundrc file in the Alsa website I use
the following command:

SNDLIB_ALSA_DEVICE="q4" sndplay test4ch.snd

I guess you can use the same command straight  with snd.

The Quattro should output four discrete channels and MIDI as well through
USB.

Make  sure you have the ~/.asoundrc in your home directory.

  --* Juan

On 25 Feb 2003, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> > Hey Nando,
> >   On my Quattro I'm getting sound on 2 channels, but seemingly not 4.
snd