[PlanetCCRMA] updated: CM/CLM/CMN lisp world...

Tue Aug 19 13:26:01 2003

Updated the CM/CLM/CMN Lisp World to version 1.0-21. Same versions for
all components as yesterday's release. There was a problem updating the
cmucl-cm-clm-cmn package and I was able to finally track it down.

Supposedly "Requires:" and "PreReq:" are equivalent and both will order
the packages correctly while installing them. But it appears that is not
always the case. cmucl-cm-clm-cmn was being installed by rpm _before_
the source packages, but apparently only when upgrading through apt (in
my tests a rpm -Uvh was doing the right thing). As a result the
cmucl-cm-clm-cmn postinstall script that was rebuilding the foreign
function interface for CLM was trying to execute using the old sources
and was failing... This should all be fixed now, I have tested it
explicitly (famous last words before yet another release :-)

Thanks to Joseph Zitt and F. Oltra for their feedback on this problem!
-- Fernando