[PlanetCCRMA] acpi kernel reboot errors

Carr Wilkerson carrlane@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Sep 8 21:40:05 2002

Ok.  That seemed get somewhere.  I still got the following...  are these
messages ok?

[root@ip68-14-112-61 root]# rpm -e --nodeps alsa-driver
[root@ip68-14-112-61 root]# apt-get -f install kernel-up#2.4.19-1.ll
alsa-driver-2.4.19-1.ll alsa-driver alsa-utils alsa-tools
Processing File Dependencies... Done
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  alsa-tools: Depends: alsa-lib (>= 0.9.0) but it is not going to be
installed
              Depends: libasound.so.2
  alsa-utils: Depends: alsa-lib (>= 0.9.0) but it is not going to be
installed
              Depends: libasound.so.2
  jack-audio-connection-kit: Depends: libasound.so.2
  pd: Depends: libasound.so.2
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
specify a solution).

I'll quit soon I promise...  I bet folks will be heading for the digest
button after today...

Carr