[PlanetCCRMA] emi 2|6 usb performance

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sat Dec 28 13:51:02 2002

Ryan,
   It could contribute, but probably not. Try simply unplugging your
Ethernet cable (as an experiment) and doing some audio work. If the
problems go away, or are reduced, then you'r eon to it. I would guess
that they will not go away though.

   Do you always get xruns, or only when recording or playing back? If
so, the problem could really be your disk subsystem.

   You snipped out the other interrupts. Possibly you can post the whole
list. IRQ5 is not a very good interrupt for anything that needs real
time support.

Mark