[PlanetCCRMA] alsaplayer - choosing a CD

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Wed Dec 11 17:30:02 2002

Strange little app. There was nothing about devices in my config file.
Then I told it to play a CD, and it wrote one path (/dev/cdrom) in the
config file. Then I edited the config file and changed that entry to
/dev/cd2 and then it plays CDs. Strange little app.

Cool. It works.... File that one away somewhere...