[PlanetCCRMA] jack - port segment key 0x0

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Wed Dec 11 17:34:01 2002

Don't know what to make of this. With KDE running, when I run jackstart
I get 5 processes according to ps -aux. In this state alsaplayer will
not run.

If I drop out of KDE and run jackstart in a console, I get 7 processes.
I then go back into kde and alsaplayer runs fine.

Is this a jack error, or a system configuration problem?

Should I report this on the jack list?