[LAC-19] Thank you all for a great LAC19

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 14 14:55:31 PDT 2019

Awesome, great job, Carlos!

I’d like to also add the links for the audio recordings from the concerts. Fernando, should we still upload any Ambisonics encoder next to the files?
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~cobasica/LAC-19/

All the best
Constantin