[LAC-19] Thank you all for a great LAC19

carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 14 13:47:56 PDT 2019

Hello dear all,

On 2019-04-25 08:04, Romain Michon wrote:
> Hey Nando,
>
> I've uploaded the picture on the lac website and I slightly modified
> its
> content to "make it look like the conference happened." We obviously
> still
> have a lot of work to do in terms of writing a short financial report
> of
> the event and also editing the videos and making them available on the
> website.

LAC19 videos have been finally uploaded and linked in the program for
every talk or event that was streamed:

https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/#program

Our apologies for some technical difficulties in some of the videos
(some cuts in the audio or video), but the majority of them should be
fine and with a high quality.
Please, let us know any issue.

Thanks you all for this great event.

-- Carlos