[LAC-19] LAC-19

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 2 07:29:34 PDT 2018

Hi Frank,

First, I hope this e-mail finds you well!

You might have heard the rumor, but we're trying to organize LAC at CCRMA
next year ;). We're putting together a small proposal to describe the
project that I attached with this e-mail. The plan is to send it to the
LAC-team mailing list as soon as possible to get bowls rolling.

In that context, we were wondering if you would accept to be the paper
chair :). You'll see that your name already appears in the attached
proposal (just in case ;) ). Your experience would super helpful.

If you agree, we can start putting together the CfP, setting up the
submission portal, etc.

Cheers,

Romain