[Grads] Interest in tour of Santa Cruz Guitar shop on Friday March 15th at 2pm?

Mark Rau mrau at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 7 11:04:06 PST 2024

Hey again,

Update, rescheduled date/time chosen on request as Tuesday March 19th at
1pm.

We can organize carpools and potential plans for lunch/icecream when I know
who can join.

Thank you!
Mark