[Grads] Interest in tour of Santa Cruz Guitar shop on Friday March 15th at 2pm?

Mark Rau mrau at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 7 10:48:25 PST 2024

Hey,

I'm really sorry to reschedule, but something came up for me on March 15th.
Though, it seems like that isn't the best time anyway since it conflicts
with 422 presentations.

I'm planning to reschedule for either Monday March 18 or Tuesday March 19.
Would either of those days be better? Please let me know if you are
interested!

Thank you!
Mark