[Grads] [Colloquium] Wed 2/2 Student hang/meeting

Barbara Nerness bnerness at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jan 28 16:44:07 PST 2022

Dear CCRMA students!

It's been an uncertain time and I thought it would nice for us students
(grad and undergrad) to have a chance to talk through any discussion
points amongst ourselves (no faculty/staff) before the Town Hall at the
end of the quarter. Marise also wanted to have a social event, so we are
combining the two! And there will be foooood - DINNER FROM MEDITERRANEAN
WRAPS! We will gather in the CLASSROOM at 5:30PM.

I'm curious how things are going (academically, socially, and beyond)
and what I can do to support you all as your graduate representative.
I'd like the meeting to feel informal, but also want to make sure we get
to everyone's topics. So, feel free to just show up - I'll ask for any
agenda items at the beginning. Or, you can add your items to the agenda
now via this form: https://forms.gle/Lceann1WJxSmaa9HA [1]

See you there!
Barbara and colloquium team (Marise, Lloyd, Mike, Kunwoo)

Links:
------
[1] https://forms.gle/Lceann1WJxSmaa9HA