[Grads] Help Needed! - Call for NIME Diversity Workshop Moderators

Doga Cavdir cavdir at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 11 12:32:43 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

NIME's diversity workshop, 'Actions We Can Take to Improve Diversity and
Inclusivity at NIME' is starting this Sunday with the New Zealand and
Americas session. The workshop starts at 3 PM PST ON SUNDAY (6/13). Here
is the detailed schedule:
https://diversity.nime.org/nime-2021-workshop/home [1]

We need volunteers who are in the US or New Zealand time zones to
moderate the breakout rooms (3 sessions) to facilitate the discussions
and assist the group about the discussion topics. You don't have to
register for the conference. The workshop starts with a presentation and
a keynote talk from Kim Macari. You can stay for the whole workshop or
join in at 4:30 pm PST for the next 3 breakout sessions (45 mins each
with breaks).

It would be great to have you as a moderator in the workshops. Please,
let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thank you,

Doga

Links:
------