[Grads] Microphone Cross-talk Cancellation Listening Test

orchi at ccrma.Stanford.EDU orchi at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jun 10 12:43:03 PDT 2021

Dear CCRMA community members,

PFA an advert for an online listening test related to my dissertation.
I'd be grateful if you could take the test soon.
TLDR: Participation link -
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~orchi/Mic-bleed/qualtrics_test.html

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADULT VOLUNTEERS WHO CAN PARTICIPATE A 15-MIN ONLINE
LISTENING TEST, TO COMPARE VARIOUS MICROPHONE CROSS-TALK CANCELLATION
ALGORITHMS.

We are looking for people who are:
 Age 18 or more
 Having no hearing problem in everyday life
 Able to participate one on-line test session for 15-min
 Able to do the testing session in a quiet and secured room with a
headphone

The session would involve rating audio materials of drum samples to
judge how well cross-talk has been cancelled from each drum part, whilst
maintaining the best possible audio quality. This would be followed by
answering a simple questionnaire about your background.

The test would take 15-20 minutes on the Qualtrics platform and can be
taken on over-the-ear headphones in any quiet listening environment.

You will receive a gift card of value $10, corresponding to the amount
by the rate of $20/hour.

Please see the link below for participation:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~orchi/Mic-bleed/qualtrics_test.html

If you are interested in participating but having questions, please
contact:
Orchisama Das (orchi at ccrma.stanford.edu)
Takako Fujioka (takako at ccrma.stanford.edu)

Department of Music, Stanford University

Regards,
Orchi