[Grads] Need for TAs in winter, spring

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Dec 10 10:04:16 PST 2021

Greetings, all!

We are in need of a couple TAs coming up in winter and spring quarters, listed below. If you are interested in working with any of these classes, please let me know which one(s) and send me a short (informal) paragraph about your interests and qualifications. I will forward them to the instructors so they can choose from those among you who are interested. We are unsure at this moment if these will be full-time (20 hours per week) or half-time positions; that is dependent on enrollment in the class.  I have attached a more detailed description of the TA position for Music 101 with Stephanie for your info.

Cheers!

Nette

The classes:

WINTER
Music 422 - Perceptual Audio Coding, Marina Bosi

SPRING
Music 101 - Introduction to Creating Electronic Sounds, Stephanie Sherriff
Music 320C - Audio DSP Projects in Faust and C++, Julius Smith
Music 424 - Signal Processing Techniques for Digital Audio Effects, Jonthan Abel & Dave Berners

***
I am on campus on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and working from home Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I may be able to meet in person Mondays and Fridays, by special arrangement.
***
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Nette Worthey
CCRMA Administrator