[Grads] Resources for Remote Auditory Experiments

Lloyd May lloydmay at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:47:32 PDT 2020

Hi all

Just thought I'd share this new list of resources from the technical committee of the Acoustical Society of America (ASA):
http://www.spatialhearing.org/remotetesting/Main/HomePage

It outlines some nice tools and considerations for remote testing in auditory experiments. While this may be useful for current circumstances, it could also provide an exciting opportunity to involve populations, particularly international ones, in future experiments. I'd be more than happy to discuss this further.

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Lloyd