[Grads] Introducing the Peer Mentoring in Music (PMM) Program

Doga Cavdir cavdir at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 10 08:05:07 PDT 2020

[Apologies for cross-postings] [Please distribute]

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well as we gear up for Fall!

I am writing today as an organizer of the Peer Mentoring in Music (PMM)
program, a new mentoring initiative for graduate students in the Music
Department. We invite you to participate in the Peer Mentoring in Music
program as mentees, mentors, or both!

Details, sign up, and structure of the program is available online:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/groups/pmm/ [1]

Please join the welcome meeting/mixer on Friday, September 18, from
10:30-11:20 am. Signup link is available here: General interest signup
[2]

For your questions, feel free to reach out to Doga Cavdir
(cavdir at ccrma.stanford.edu) and Hanyu Qu (hanyuqu at stanford.edu).

Best,

Doga and Hanyu

PMM program organizers