[Grads] GASP (graduate audio signal processing) group invite

Elliot Kermit Canfield-Dafilou kermit at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 3 14:14:33 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

A few of us grad students have been (virtually) meeting on a (nearly
bi-weekly) basis to talk about our signal processing research (and more
recently, other stuff because it's summer and we're all isolated from
covid). We'll be having our next meeting at noon next Wednesday (9/9), and
you are welcome to join us. If you'd like to participate, please shoot me
an email and I'll make sure to send you the zoom link.

Best,
Elliot