[Grads] Meet and greet for new and continuing CCRMA crew

David Braun braun.david.b at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:50:38 PDT 2020

Hi CCRMA crew,

Stanford has an enterprise Slack account (
https://stanford.enterprise.slack.com/), so I set up a CCRMA workspace:
https://ccrma.slack.com/ I think you'll be able to request access to the
group if you use your Stanford email. If there's already an equivalent chat
thing that people are participating in (Discord maybe?) let me know!

Cheers,

David