[Grads] Event Calendar

Constantin Basica cobasica at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 7 16:21:56 PST 2020

Hi All,

We now have a wiki page dedicated to event scheduling:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki - Event Calendar in the left menu
(or direct link: <https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/CCRMA_Wiki:Event_calendar> https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/CCRMA_Wiki:Event_calendar)

The list includes concerts, guest lectures, and important class-related events that may occupy the Stage and/or other CCRMA rooms for considerable amounts of time. It also includes CCRMA-related events that happen outside the building but may attract our usual audiences.

Please:

1. check it anytime you want to schedule an event relevant to the CCRMA community, whether it takes place in the building or somewhere else (no login required)

and

2. add all your events to the list from now on (login required with your CCRMA credentials)

...so we can keep track of everything and avoid double-bookings in the future. The hope is for us to make a habit of checking this list before any event scheduling and also to keep it updated.

IMPORTANT: this list only provides an overview of events and does not automatically reserve any spaces at CCRMA. You should still check the CCRMA Booking System and reserve the space(s) you need for your events once you’ve made sure there is no other conflicting event happening at the same time.

Thank you and happy scheduling!

All the best,
Constantin