[CM] Preview Scheme For Max release, now w/ scheduler and algo processes

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:28:08 PST 2021

I also wrote up documentation for the new release. Stuff on the scheduler
facilities is here, any feedback, corrections, or suggestions most welcome!

https://scheme-for-max-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api.html#scheduling-delays-timers
https://scheme-for-max-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/algo_procs.html